Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

29 weeks!

Here I am! So far I have gained 23 pounds. My blood pressure is great! No signs of Preeclampsia! Cara was delivered at 30 weeks 3 days and by 26 weeks looking back I now know that I had MAJOR preeclampsia symptoms (just wish Doctors would have caught that one)

I have started my weekly scans as of last week. Emery at 28 weeks was 2lbs 5oz and in the 47 percentile!

I am dipping 1+ in my urine and will be doing a 24 hour urine next Monday. Hoping that comes back normal!

Saturday after work I did have my first swelling scare. Only one foot. Not bad, but hey I dont take chances. I called my on call doctor and because of no other preeclamptic symptoms and still within range blood pressure he decided I did not need to come in for testing! Phew. I kept an eye on it and by next morning it was gone! Its hard to know what is normal swelling and what is not, especially because with Cara it was one of my first symptoms, even before high blood pressure. With Cara I seemed to be one of those preeclamptics whos blood pressure didnt get super high until it was too late. That is another reason why someone like me who pulls 105/70 HATES when I see 130/85 that shit scares me. All that matter is as of NOW all is well!

I am happy to report that as I do feel huge only being five foot. I am on my third pregnancy with no sign of any stretch marks! Woo hoo!


3 comments:

Lj82 said...

What an adorable bump. And no stretchmarks after three pregnancies? Lucky lady!!!! :)

I'm glad you're being super cautious. I can't believe you're 29 weeks already! I feel like you just announced! :)

Harlowe said...

Awesome news!!!!!!!!

Abigail said...

Your baby bump is looking adorable. Glad all is going well for you!!!