Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Catching up!

This is the end of September catch up!

Carter had his first day of preschool! He walked in turned to me and said BYE MOM! He asks about school every day its so adorable! I loved school as well so I only hope he shares that!
 
His love for his sister grows daily! He is a HUGE helper and is so sweet!

 
I on the other hand am back to working three days a week! The hardest part of working is child care. I honestly don't know how anyone does it! Wednesdays are split up between my best friend(kids go to her house, a dear friend (who comes to the house), and my husband, Thursdays are spilt between my brother in law, my father and a sitter. It all works out but its so tough to leave them!
 
Me? Im finding time to cook, clean the house and of course work out. I am so into fitness! I am a dedicated 4-5 times a week. Sometimes on my two off days I fit in squats and free weights. I am a avid shakeology drinker. I also just started cutting sugar. I used to not eat carbs but I do now and I count everything. It used to be about being skinny! NOW? its about being fit!




0 comments: