Of course I shared some pictures of big brother Carter who loves "Em" very much!
Saturday, June 22, 2013
Emery!
Just wanted to share some pictures of Emery. She is beautiful! Also wanted to share that I am breastfeeding! This is major for me since Carter was in the NICU and it did not really work out for me. This time so far so good! We supplement once in a while but for two days straight she had maybe three formula bottles! We are doing good!
Of course I shared some pictures of big brother Carter who loves "Em" very much!
Of course I shared some pictures of big brother Carter who loves "Em" very much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















6 comments:
Congratulations! She is beautiful!
Congrats :)
Just saw your posts! Congrats on Emery, Great to hear that delivery went well and that you are both safe! I'm sorry that stress didn't bother to leave itself out of your delivery and aftercare for both of you but like you said, you are both here and safe! hugs mama, she's beautiful!
~Felicia
<3 She's gorgeous! Carter looks like a proud big brother!
Congratulations! She really is beautiful and it's so sweet to see Carter with her. I'm sorry that you're dealing with medical issues with both yourself and Em but I'm praying that they clear up quickly and without issue.
CONGRATS! Gosh she looks like Cara <3
Post a Comment