Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, June 7, 2013

FULL TERM!

Today thats what I am!!!

I am so excited! I am also very anxious to meet Emery!


I have gained 32 lbs! No more headaches anymore! I switched over to my heparin injections twice daily and ever since I seem to have no headaches...maybe attributed to Lovenox? Who knows! On Prevacid for heartburn so I can actually drink my coffee again!

I am 1 cm dialated as of 36 weeks, today I will find out how much more! FINGERS CROSSED! My last day at the salon is Saturday! This is all happening so fat but I am SO ready!!!

 ALSO MY SISTER IN LAW IS IN LABOR AS WE SPEAK AND I WILL BE A FIRST TIME AUNTIE TODAY!! So excited! 



3 comments:

brigette said...

Awwww so exciting I can't wait to meet sweet emery!! Praying for you!!

TanaLee Davis said...

OMG! yeah! I am so happy for you! looking forward to your birth story coming more rapid as we sit here :)
hugs mama-
Felicia

Harlowe said...

Full term, yay! So happy for all of you!!!!! Just know that a random blog reader of yours wishes nothing but the best.