This is our new home! We did it! I am so excited! This home is move in contition! We need to upgrade a few things but it is more to personal taste than to "need." We sit on a 1/4 an acre. I can't wait to add our personal touch to the home! 15 minutes from my Aunt who watches Carter and 20 minutes from my parents and about 25 from where my husband and I work! We used to drive 45 minutes to and from work so 25 is amazing for us. Especially in the chicagoland area! This will not be a home we will stay in, but we plan on being out before 8 years.
Monday, August 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











15 comments:
Congrats my friend. What a beautiful home!
Congratluations! It's so pretty!
xoxox
CONGRATULATIONS, I wish you guys all the best. I pray it brings you guys so much love and happiness and that you make wonderful memories in it.
Oh, awesome! That's a ton of land and a great deck!
Congrats!!
Yay!!! Congrats!! It looks gorgeous from the pics you posted! So happy for you all!!!
I love it! Congrats you guys!
CONGRATS LAURA!!!!! house is beautiful!
It's beautiful, congratulations!
Wow what a stunning home, you will make it special with your love! Congratulations
Congrats! its beautiful!
Wow, that looks amazing! Congratulations!
Congratulations, it looks like a beautiful home. I love the deck in back.
Love it, Laura. It is beautiful. Didn't realize you were in that area. I'm up in Wisconsin if you ever want to get together.
Beautiful home, great blog and wonderful layout!
Amazing home!!
Post a Comment