Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Its my birthday...week

Most of you that know me in true life, know when its my birthday...its my birthday all month! I welcome birthdays. I am not afraid of age. Hey its nothing a little nip tuck couldnt fix right?

Anyways, I will be 27 next week. I did not even think about my birthday until today. It just has not been on my mind. Its that old cliche "Kids change everything!" All I do, I do for him, he comes first. Its so great feeling that I am accomplishing being the best Mom I can be! So of course after his closet is freshly stocked with Gap kids attire, baby food hand made and lots of kisses... I assumed I should look for a birthday present...lookie what I found!

A Cole Haan handbag with my name on it. Ok not literally, but at least thats what my eyes saw!


Happy Birthday to me! (Well next Saturday the 27th at least)

4 comments:

Jill said...

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY MAMA! You are doing fab! I know Cara and Carter are so proud of you! I AM! what a fab find you got! love it!!

Tarsh said...

I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

TanaLee Davis said...

cute bag! Been missing your blog posts. Glad Im back today to catch up.
~Felicia

Abigail said...

Very stylish purse!!! Fits you perfectly!!!