Thursday, July 1, 2010
Retouched picture of Cara
Here is Caras retouched picture. Such a beauty :) If anyone knows any other sites I can have her pictures restored or added captions on etc...please let me know! P.S. I cant get over how long her little body was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










11 comments:
What a little beauty!
http://www.picnik.com is a site that you can add captions onto pics. You can access some of the add-ons for free or pay a small fee and have access to much more. It is really user friendly also.
xo
Hi Laura, Have you visited nowilaymedowntosleep.org yet? Now I lay me down to sleep is an organization of professional photographers who take pictures of stillborn or sick babies. I our pictures of Kheri to a photographer and she was able to re-touch the one that I have posted. (I think that there are more to follow). Just go into the website, and on the bottom toolbar there is a link to "find a photographer", just click on that, and follow it. Hopefully there is a photographer in your area who can help you! :)
Cara was gorgeous! And she was going to be a Tall girl! :)
Such a beautiful little gift from God, I love this picture.
Beautiful...
Aw she looks so beautiful in this retouch pic as well as the original one. She was just a very beautiful little girl! She was very long...
Cara looks lovely touched up and beautiful natural too. I also couldn't help but noticing the hot mama hold a rifle. Look out!
What a beautiful picture! Simply amazing
Cara looks beautiful!
I found these sites, not sure if you're familiar with them or not.
http://www.wandabarton.com/restored1.htm
http://www.babyangelpics.com/index.php
http://home.mend.org/Default.aspx?tabid=104
Laura, she is precious and beautiful!!! Thank you so much for sharing her with us.
a beautiful photo :)
Found your blog today love Cara's pictures anyway wanted to let you know of a siggy site that will do siggys for free We have Brandy who's lost her lil girl too and we love to make her beautiful siggs too. Hope you stop by and get something made for your angel
Post a Comment