Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, July 24, 2010

In her memory

In my loft I have a little memory book shelf for Cara. On it are her wings from Angel Wings Boutique, Cara's picture, a cross with a quote on it from my parents, her picture album from the day she was born and her Teddy Bear from her funeral. I recently had a collage made in Caras name from Franchesca that I will be hanging in my loft.

If anyone has anymore ideas that I can have made or done in her name please share. Even if it is just BLM made!

I want to always keep her name alive!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Laura that sounds so beautiful. I hope you will take a picture of it and post. I made a book using the iphoto program on the computer. I really like it and have received many compliments on it. The reason I like it is because it allowed for me to tell Ryan's story along with pictures. It starts with an intro. to my husband and I along with our pets. Then it goes through the pregnancy, his birth, passing, and a walk we did. It sits on our sofa table. I've noticed when people come over they look through it and it brings a smile to my face. Maybe this might be something you're interested in doing and include your lovely poems.

Jaime said...

Hi Laura, I have a "Keepsakes" page as well as "Claire's Name Gallery" page on my website that can direct you towards many other BLM sites and other treasures in your babes name.

http://web.me.com/homh

I hope this helps.

I know that every little treasure I receive or purchase helps me help keep Claire's memory alive.

xo

Stephanie said...

Laura, I don't know which of Fran's collages you had done...but I know she does amazing work!

I do something a bit different ~ I paint Tribute paintings. I have three different collections. You can visit all of them and see what I create at Beyond Words Designs.
www.beyondwordsdesigns.blogspot.com

If Fran has done a name/word collage (I do something similar ~but hand painted), you may like to have a painting representing your pregnancy with Cara. Just an idea. I have done several since I lost Amelia for other baby loss parents. Just an idea.

Elaine said...

I just got a really nice butterfly candle holder. I light it almost everyday. You can also find lots of holders online and put a special message on them. What about an electronic photo frame, some you can add music to and make a slideshow.