Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Many many prayers are needed.

I hate this. Im so over it. WHY do bad things have to happen to such good people.

Ashley, Nolans mom lost her brother in a car accident. I am so so so heartbroken for her. She is currently around 15 weeks pregnant. Ashley lost Nolan at 27 weeks due to preeclampsia. He fought hard for three days. Ugh when does this stop for us.

I also have a friend that is in my share group who I personally know that lost her rainbow baby two weeks ago at 23 weeks. Reason unknown. Over a year ago she lost twins at 21 weeks.

Another friend of mine Jill, Naomi's mom lost her daughter Naomi last year at 28 weeks due to preeclampsia... she lived for 35 days. Jill is currently 25 weeks pregnant in the hospital with mild preeclampsia. :(

I truly think that unless you have been through something life changing...you cannot feel others pain. Before I lost Cara I would be sad when I heard of deaths and tragic accidents. NOW when I hear of things, loss of a dog, family member...etc...I cry. I am heartbroken. I feel their pain. I know what its like. Its horror.

I am trying to remain positive for them, for myself and my sanity.It just kills me that these things happen. Havnt they been through enough? Haven't we all been through enough?

Pray for Ashley. Pray for my friend. Pray for Jill...

10 comments:

Courtney said...

I just ... have no words. Just tears. So so many tears. This world is so incredibly unfair. =(

Abigail said...

I am so sorry for them, their loss, and for you because I know how much these women mean to you. My heart goes out to them and I will pray for you, them, and all women who have to endure things like this in their life!!! {{HUGS}}

Lisa said...

I'm in shock. I will pray for all of them. Wow, I just can't believe it. Why?

Radiant Readhead said...

when it rains, it pours. I am soooo sorry for their loss. I can relate. Right after my daughter died, my second mom (my best friend's mom) and my husband's second mom (HIS best friends mom) passed away all w/ in 8 weeks of eachother. Then, a couple of my friend's pets dided, and all i could do was cry for them. I all of the sudden am more sensative to other people's losses. where as before I would feel bad for them, now i actually FEEL their pain. I will add them to my incredibly long list of people to pray for. what a sad sad week!

Anonymous said...

My heart is breaking for them!! Prayers coming *hugs*

You are right you can't understand loss till you live through it!!

Jill said...

I am thinking of them all... xx

Jenn said...

I can't imagine, I just can't. So much loss and fear, my goodness. My heart breaks for all of them. Praying right now.

Maggie said...

Thinking of them all... so sorry to hear. I hate hearing things like this. :(

trennia said...

(((HUGS)))

Jill said...

Thank you Laura. I am just now going over blogs, since like a month and I need to catch up. It is just so so sad about all the recent news that has happened within all of us. It breaks my heart and when I heard about Ashley and her family, I sobbed. I couldnt stop. I just dont understand things and why they happen, I never will. Prayers are sent from a far!