I just was looking through Cara's pictures. It seems like a dream. It seems as though I am looking at someone else's life? That is not me in those pictures...does not look like me. That is not my baby in those pictures, because she is not alive. How could it be mine? This baby I am looking at is almost 3 pounds...she is 16 inches long...how could she not be alive. She looked like a normal newborn. Pink skin...sometimes I wonder when exactly her heart stopped beating. They say at 24 weeks a baby can feel pain. So at her gestational age was it painful?
I dont even want to know what a survival rate of a baby born at 30 weeks 3 days. I know its very high.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
I think the same things when I look at pictures. Happy you have all the pictures you do though. xo
When I feel that way I think of the words of William Wadsworth after the death of his son. " I loved the boy (girl) with the utmost love of which my soul is capable and he (she) is taken from me~ yet in the agony of my spirit in surrendering such a treasure, I feel a thousand times richer than if I had never possessed it."
Hugs to you my friend.
It felt so surreal when it happened, and I agree that it feels like a dream (nightmare) when looking at pictures.
Oh how I hate that feeling. THe only thing worse would be to not have any pictures at all. Im so sorry for your pain. Its not fair! Sending much love!!
Post a Comment