
Mommy got some shopping done as well. We covered Express, Dry Goods, Forever 21, Aldo, and of course Victoria Secret. I am actually in need of a diaper bag downgrade. Right now I have a juicy bag and its just TOO big. So thats my new search.
Another thing I am searching for it halloween costumes for babies. Suggestions?
Today Carter also tried his first food! Avacado!! He was not quite sure about it as he only ate half the bowl. I mixed it with his formula and mashed it up really good. So we are on avacado for the next 4 days, then I will be making yellow squash. I am also making all my own baby food. Once we introduce all veggies and fruits, I will start to make meals once a week and freeze. I spend a lot of time cooking for my husband and I, and I would do nothing but the same for my son.
Here is Carter with his Uncle Paul & Uncle Diego
Starting to sit up!
With Great GrandPap Hunkele











3 comments:
He is so cute! Isn't shopping fun for fall clothes? Carter's has cute halloween costumes. Emma is going to be a cow (bought from there).
I am going to attempt to make my own baby food too. Cost wise I think it is so much better and of course I love knowing what exactly is being put into their bodies. Good luck, can't wait to hear about the food experience. I will learn from you since I still have a few months to go before introducing solids. ((HUGS))
Yay!!! So jealous about this shopping spree! haha I SO NEED ONE OF THOSE DESPErATELY for Sadie and I! haha good thing the birthday is coming up!
Ah my best friend loves forever 21. Cute store. My fave is Charoulte Russe (I can never spell it right tho hah). I am sure you got some cute clothing! I wish I could afford the fashion things lol. Some day! Express is super cute but not in my budget, someday! :)
yes halloween! I am starting to think about that too! This year Sadie will be walking for good hopefully I am sure and I wanna put her in a cute costume! have no idea what tho yet! and I wanna find mommy a cute costume too!
How very exciting about your shopping spree!!! Glad you all got a lot of fun new things!! Cannot wait to see his new digs for his next photo shoot
Post a Comment