So I thought my swelling ended with preeclampsia. Guess not.
Rewind...
After I had Carter I had a ton of issues with my feet. It was painful to walk etc. Ob said it was due to the ligaments that stretch out from the weight and strain of pregnancy. Well 5 months later feet are fine but my ankle is not. I have been having massive amounts of pain when I move it a certain way. Or it will be "ok" but then lets say I take myself for a grocery store stroll...then it feels like I sprained it but meanwhile not possible since all I did was walk the store.
Yesterday I had some Xrays taken and it showed minor soft tissue damage and swelling. WTH? How? I did nothing to it that I can recall. Man I feel old.
Right now I am in the process of finding a physical therapist that I can see and have it properly diagnosed.
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
I do musculoskeletal ultrasound...sounds like you might have some tendonitis on your hands! Take it easy, I hope it gets better soon!
Post a Comment