Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, May 30, 2013

36 weeks!

I have a date!!! WOO HOO! June 21 will be my induction date! If I make it to 39 weeks. I have been contracting on and off and have weekly NST's now so we shall see! I am blessed to still be working!!!

I have officially gained 30 lbs! I am having hardly any headaches and my blood pressure has suddenly dropped to my normal again! No complaints here!!!

My brother's partner is a FANTASTIC photographer and took our maternity pictures. Here are a few!




Are they not amazing!? 

I have been so busy lately with my two if not  three appointments a week now and Carter's speech therapy! Its nuts I am ALWAYS in the car! I am blessed that my little man is so patient and loving. 

2 comments:

Lj82 said...

You are one beautiful mama! I can't believe you're 36 weeks! I remember when you just announced! Crazy! :)

Photos are stunning. :)

Abigail said...

Excellent pics!!! Glad things are going smoothly for you, as you get closer to welcoming Emery!!