34 weeks! I had my first scare of some scary high pressures, even at the doctor's office I pulled a 147/106. Thankfully they drew blood immediately and my labs are 100% normal. Not sure why I had a swing in pressure for a week or so, maybe heat? My wedding rings officially do not fit, although with 80 degree weather I do not really expect them to!
I have gained 29 lbs! I am 34 weeks and 3 days today! I am having stronger contractions and a few even showed up on my Non Stress Test last Friday! I am hoping to make it to 37 weeks. I had to cut down my hours to 4 hours three days a week. I am hoping making it to 37 weeks means no NICU time. Emery is SUPER low! So I am also hoping for a quick delivery!
I now have appointments every Tuesday and Friday. Some Tuesdays I have back to back appointments and Friday's I also have Carter's speech therapy, and working the other three days. I am getting a bit overwhelmed with it all but I know when she is here it will not get any easier!
My back is really starting to hurt especially after sitting or laying down. Thank God my job involves standing and walking! I also have been having horrible heartburn, which I finally figured out its coffee, which lack of coffee leads to headaches. I am trying to find something with some caffeine in it to hold me over the next few weeks! As for my headaches I only get about one a week so thats awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













0 comments:
Post a Comment