Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

And its me again!

Here I am again! Losing touch with the blog world. I just really don't have much new to report.

Carter is almost 14 months! He is over the top amazing! I love him more and more every day!
He has 12 teeth!!!Attempts eating by himself too! No REAL words, well not that others would be able to understand anyway. Hubby and I of course understand "Gia, Arthur, Thank you, DeDa, Yah" We are BIG on thank you. I hope to enforce manners at a very early age so he knows!

On my end, still losing weight. Just went to my doctors for a check up and lost 11 pounds (according her her scale) since last June. According to mine only 6, and I am sticking with mine. So 6 lbs here since March 6. So averaging 3 lbs a month. So a little over .5 a week. Which is great considering I do not have a ton to lose and I am only 5 foot!  My first goal is 10, so I am only 4lbs away from pre Carter weight. Then 7 lbs away from pre Cara weight! I would say pretty good for having two kids so far! On the other hand...have I started working out yet? Nope. I have not. BUT I feel ok about it. I am not the video at home or walking type of person. When I worked out I ran 5 days a week and also worked out with a trainer, so I can't do that half way. I can't go to the gym now because I have Carter. To be 100% honest I am too tired when hubby gets home at 6 pm to go. I miss it...maybe someday. Does chasing after a toddler count?

So earlier I mentioned I saw my doctor. I call this my pre pregnancy visits. Which this time include  more appointments than last. I want to get OFF Zoloft. My anxiety lately is not good. It stems from "What am I going to do if I have another one...who will watch them both" I know sounds so small in the big scheme of things, but anyone who has anxiety knows it can't be controlled. BUT I DO NOT have depression. That is what Zoloft can be for. It also has a class action law suit for birth effects. Carter also was in the NICU due to withdraws from it, so do I want off? Hell yes. Not to mention how TIRED all of the time I am. I could sleep for days? Mommyhood? Zoloft? Who knows, either way I want out. For that to happen, I need to see a physiologist. Thats ok. I need to. It has been 3 years and I feel like Cara is forgotten in the eyes of many. I still have so much built up anger to why she is not here. So I should talk to someone. This time I am ready. My Vitamin D is still low so getting that back up before I TTC would be great.

 Another kick in the ass is my hearing. I know what? You read that right. I have been having issues hearing ever since I had Preeclampsia. Probably is not related but that is when I noticed it. I have a VERY hard time hearing clients at work. People have even noticed my hearing issues. Now PE messes with the neurological part of the body so who knows. I did have stroke range pressures, so I need to get that checked out.

Lastly I need to see my cardiologist. I need work up's every year due to my history as well as my hereditary high cholesterol and family history of Cardiac issues. That will be my last appointment in August.

VERY EXCITING NEWS....Cara and I's story will be in the local papers around mothers day weekend. We had a photographer come out and take our pictures and everything! Exciting! 

I will leave you a picture of my new hair! I cut bangs!!!

1 comments:

brigette said...

Carter is so cute! And I love your new haircut!! Sounds like you are getting things in place I love that you plan ahead!!