Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

FINALLY

I never posted about this because honestly I thought I was crazy!

For about two months now I have been sick. Reoccurring sore throats, fevers, aches and fatigue. Fatigue to the point where I am sleeping at least 2.5 hours every day. Meaning of course I am getting nothing done. No desire to work out no energy etc.

WELL After three trips to my doctor and a round of antibiotics that took no effect on me my blood test came back positive for Mono. I KNEW something was not right. Mono is pretty contagious and your supposed to rest as much as possible. Contagious? Great news...I am a hair stylist...boo...rest? Really with a 15 month old? Sigh.

Good news is I know I am not crazy and it can only get better right?!

While I was at the doctor she also tested my cholesterol which I have mentioned before is SUPER high. Always has been. I have been on medication on and off since I was 16. Because in the next 8 months I plan to be pregnant again, I will not be taking any medicine.

My HDL- is 50 which is in range and HDL is your GOOD cholesterol.
My LDL is 348 which is BAD...LDL is your BAD cholesterol.
My TRYs are 91
leaving my total cholesterol at 416. Better than my highest which was 572 after I had Cara. Normal cholesterol should be under 200. This put it into perspective how HIGH mine actually is. Boo. After I am done with babies I will get back on my medication. I also every year go for my check up at the cardiologist. I will be making my appointment soon with my cardiologist and hope that everything still looks good in my heart! Last year the found some things but they were said to be "normal" it does scare me because nothing about my history is normal.

My vitamin D ON RX MEDS is STILL at 18...she wants mine between 30 and 60 so back on RX vid d I go!

1 comments:

TanaLee Davis said...

Mono is the worst! I was so sick that I was sweating out my bed sheets. Fevers and chills ect. Awful! Hope you feel some relief soon. Hugs-
Felicia