Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

It is my promise

Every year I make a promise. To walk. For my daughter. For Preeclampsia.


This is our third annual year for the Promise Walk for Preeclampsia. Team Cara raised over 700$! WOO HOO!  Kyle, Carter and I also ran the merchandising table. Every year I am involved, in some way. It is the only way I know how to honor my daughter.

Thank you to all of you who walked with us, donated, or even let me know that you were thinking of me on this day! It means SO MUCH to us that Cara is never forgotten!

1 comments:

Angie said...

Congratulations on raising so much money! Cara would be so proud Are your shirts blue or is it just the lighting? I like them, ours were white or green for volunteers. Next year I think we'll do the Chicago walk or KC walk.