Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Update

Its been a while since I just updated on how things are going in general.

First and foremost my son is doing fantastic! He is more and more amazing each and every day that passes. He is learning to walk! Yum he has taken about four steps all on his own! His rash also is looking better! I switch to ALL free detergent and the doctor prescribed a new prescription for him which seems to be working wonders. I also have him scheduled a dermatologist appointment Friday to get to the bottom of this.

My husband and I are also doing fantastic. Looking forward to things this summer like his sisters wedding, a possibly vacation and hanging out with our little guy!

In our future we do see another sibling for Carter. Which means 3 kids! Thats nuts. I never thought I would say that I would want three. My body is not too fond of being pregnant but my pregnancy with Carter was pretty well! So with that being said. I am back on all my feel good pills...that involves

Prenatal
Vitamin E
Vitamin D (prescription because mine is always like 10...its supposed to be around 40-60)
COQ10
B12
Zoloft (wow three years...)
Baby Asprin

Missing from that hoopla is my cholesterol medication. Cholesterol meds are NOT recommended while TTC or pregnant as they are in the category X for pregnant. Not good. Another reason why I need to start thinking about this future sibling. I need ot be back on my cholesterol meds. Lord only knows what my levels are.

As the back in shape front. I am doing much better than the few months after giving birth. It was rough I tell ya! I can't imagine a C section. My joints ached, my back was not the same after two epidurals and I had planters fictitious (stretched out ligaments in your feet)...the list goes on, including things that should probably be left out...even in blog world!  So I am still hanging on to those last 9-10 lbs! I am in the mist of wanting to actually cancel my gym membership, apparently there is a no cancellation policy (even with a doctors note) all I could do would be freeze the account AANNND there is a automatic renewal that this jerk is giving me a hard time with that as well. Sigh. Some people are not worth it. Petty shit. Come after me, that would be a sight to see. With all that I lost in the past few years...( things I dont even blog about, some financial) it would be a joke.

Anyway...on another note I am sick for the fourth time in four months. Second doctor of my life has recommended my tonsils being taken out. I should see an ENT. Should key word...if I get around to it! Hopefully taking all my vitamins again will kick start this crappy immune system again.

I will leave you with this precious face

3 comments:

Harlowe said...

Oh, look at that beautiful face!

Jill said...

Awe lots of exciting things to come in the future! Where are you vacationing!?!? please say FL! lol.

Thanks for the update!

Glad Carter's rash is getting better! and you get down to what it really is!

Sorry you are dealing with that gym thing thats horrible! the nerve of people! ugh!

and cant wait for news of baby number 3 on board!!!!!

Abigail said...

So happy to hear everyone isdoing so wonderfully in the Meindel Household!! YAY to TTC!! Good luck and have fun *wink wink*