My little guy is a busy bee! He is now WALKING! He started walking a week ago so at 11 months on the dot pretty much! He is also saying "All done" and "Gia". He is so precious! Carter is also getting tooth # 9 and 10. Which of course are his one year molars. They are half way broken through and man is he feeling it. Poor baby!
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
YAY f0r walking Carter! so cute love his Valentine picture!
Hi Laura...I found your blog while googling "pregnancy after PE". It was inspiring...i read it from beginning (2009) to present (2012) in one sitting. I lost my daughter at 24 weeks, 4 months ago. It has been a struggle, but I have managed not to drown in grief just by focusing on getting better and trying again. I am now going through all the tests possible to have a baseline and be able to start trying again. My story is similar - signs were missed until it was too late and I required an emergency C-section to attempt to save us both. I still struggle when loved ones seem to be "relieved i am still alive"...what about my daughter? she was given no chance.Many hugs and blessings to yuor family...may it keep growing. Bea - Mozambique
Post a Comment