Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

1 year old!

Im shocked at how fast the time goes. My baby is one! Carter is walking, saying, daddy, mama, thank you, all done and Gia. He LOVES to read brown bear brown bear at least 50 times a day! He is still not a fan of meat but will eat the heck out of sweet potatoes and all bananas. I am proud to say Carter only ate homemade baby food for his first year!


This year has been so utterly amazing for  the Meindel Family!

3 comments:

Harlowe said...

Aw, my little boy loves Brown Bear, too!

I can't believe he's 1 already, where did that go?!

Jaime said...

I loooove his birthday pics! What a happy little cutie!

x <3 o

Abigail said...

I LOVE all of the pics your amazing photographer takes. He is growing up so quickly!!!!