Spring seems to be here! I am so enjoying this 70 degree weather. This is Chicago folks so anything could happen! I cant believe for the first time in three years I am not pregnant longer than I was pregnant! Wow!
At the year mark after Carter's birthday. I still have the last 10 lbs to lose! Well last week I started (on my ipad) my counting of calories and low carbs! I did this for my wedding and was very successful, I lost 20 lbs. That also was with running included. I am this time adding in work out videos after the first month of eating right. I am on week two and down 2 lbs already! 10 lbs is tough to lose when you are only 5'1! I will be updating on my progress. There is no magic pill...and let me say that you can work out all you want but if you do not eat right, its worthless. Its 90% what you eat people!
My sweet Carter is now 30 inches tall and 23 lbs! Where is the time flying to? He says Thank you (which sounds like unc oo) Gia, Daddy, and of course Mama! He also claps his hands on command, will bring his diapers to me when he needs changed, and points at everything! The kid has an addiction for the outdoors, if we play outside and go to come in...temper tantrum takes over!
On the flip side of all of this, I do miss being pregnant. We have talked about starting in July after a wedding I am standing up in, but I think we will be waiting until Carter is 2. I am really enjoying my time with him, and not to mention I just started feeling myself around 11 months pp! It took longer than usual because 1. I had a tough delivery, 2. It took me longer to heal than expected, 3. My lovely son never slept through the night until 10 months...(did I mention I wish I would have done CIO Cry it out earlier?)
My husband and I talked about Vacation but have decided not this year. Maybe next March or April. We got new cell phones and a brand new patio set for our deck instead. Plus I want to take Carter to Disney and we all know that's a pretty penny!
On a side note...how the heck do I comment back to all you lovely readers that read and comment?
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











6 comments:
If you go on a 7day cleanse you can lose up to 10 lbs. It's a very easy cleanse and safe, let me know if you want details.
In order to comment back, you have to change your blog settings to send you emails every time someone comments. Only then can you comment back via email to them... and only if they have their email address linked to their blogger account (most of the time they do).
Hope that helps!
Way to go on the weight loss!! How exciting that you guys plan on having another LO!!
awe I am proud of you Laura! I think you honestly look GREAT!
I downloaded an app called Fitness Pal I think it is and its A_W_E_S_O_M_E! Love i t! and I lost 1.3 lbs within 4 days already too! I love it! Keeps track of calories too! Is that what you have?!
Carter is so big and so sweet! I love his smile!
Thats a great idea to wait until Carter turns 2 to start trying, I thought right after Sadie I wish I can have no more but she in herself is a VERY VERY VERY needy little girl and as you know STILL doesnt sleep through the night. I think how, its her teething bothering her a lot. Doesnt have much teeth :( think a lot are working their way in.
And Disney,! would you be going to FL!?! Or cali for that!? maybe we can play to meet up when you decide to take Carter! OMG that would be so much fun!!
We have a client here at DePaw who has her boys a little over 2 years apart and she haaaaaaaaates it. I think closer to 3 is a good idea! We're waiting until 4 at least so PJ is in kindergarten for child care (and sanity!) purposes :)
We have a client here at DePaw who has her boys a little over 2 years apart and she haaaaaaaaates it. I think closer to 3 is a good idea! We're waiting until 4 at least so PJ is in kindergarten for child care (and sanity!) purposes :)
Post a Comment