Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, February 22, 2013

22 weeks!


Hello 22 weeks! So far I have gained 17 lbs and my blood pressure is normal! No protein in my urine! Woo hoo! My headaches are still here at least three or four a week. Ugh! For someone who does not get headaches this is a buzz kill. Boo. 

We have FINISHED! Emery's closet!  There is a whole other wall but I will post pictures of that later its just shelving, laundry bin and rods...nothing hanging yet! 

Alot of you are probably wondering why Emery? Why not a C name? It is pretty much about as simple as we did not fall in love with any C names. We toyed with Chloe and Cleo and decided Chloe was far too popular and Cleo was just ok. So that was that. I soon after fell in love with Avery and Kyle fell in love with Emma. Combining them is Emery! It happens to be a old German name that means powerful. Powerful she will be. Carter even says Em! I am NOT a fan of shortening names or doing the nick name thing, but I am assuming big brother Carter will be calling her Em. 


 
Carter got a new haircut and I think he looks pretty awesome!

As for what I am up to besides finishing up Emery's room and TONS of doctors appointments AND working three days a week. I updated my kitchen which I love! We also replaced our cream 8x10 rug (I know I know...cream?! what were we thinking...we were not.) with a Purple ombre Calvin Klein homegoods find! Love!!

0 comments: