Carter now says Mum and Dada or Daddy! He Crawls, pulls himself up and eats pretty much anything! Eating anything is super easy with 8 teeth!! Yup 8! Wow! His sleeping is WAYYY better! He gets up maybe once at night. But sleeps till 8:30 am! WOO HOO! This means sleep for this momma! (as well as thoughts of another) I want to chalk that non sleep issue up to 8 teeth being slammed into this little guys mouth all in 3.5 months!
This Momma still makes all his own food and am proud to say that he has never had any canned baby food!
Carter weighs in at 21.5 lbs and 29 inches! He is in the 70%! Go big man!













5 comments:
He is so stinking cute!! Im glad hes sleeping better and doing so well!! Hugs to you all.
That face is just so beautiful!
awe go big man Carter! and my gosh! hes lucky to have that yummy made food all by his mama! I wish I could do that for Sadie :(
Carter man! I could just eat him up! :)
~~ Come visit my blog! http://www.mommiecouture.com ~~
He is super cute! Way to go in making his food!! Major props to you. He is absolutely adorable in all his pics. How exciting that he is sleping better for you all.
Post a Comment