Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

10 Months!


Where does the time go? Carter still has 8 teeth. He is standing on his own and waving bye bye! He walks with his walker or holding on to your hand (yup just one) He is 22lbs and 29.5 in. Around 80% for his age group! I am glad he will take after his dad! His eyes are still hazel and hair is actually a light light brown with some red in it! 


I have a play date every month with about 6 other babies ages 0-10. Its a ton of fun! I can't wait until spring!!!

3 comments:

Elle's mommy said...

Your little man is so handsome! How sweet...

Nicki

TanaLee Davis said...

I am so happy for you. The last ten months sure have been a blessing for you. Hugs to you -
Felicia

Jill said...

awe! so cute Laura! Happy 10 months Carter! And I so need to start a group like that! I just have no friends that ever ask really :( besides my one dear BLM friend who has a niece who is 3 and always inclues me in the activities. They are having a valentines treat thing day party and I am invited to that next month I found out today, I am excited! :)