Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011 in Pictures

 End of my pregnancy of Carter!
 The birth of a precious earth angel!

Purchase update and decorate our new home!
 Getting a brand new Nissan Murano!

Hubbys new GTO

Meeting fellow Blogger and BLM Ashley!

Promise Walk for Cara
Cara's 2nd Birthday in Heaven



First Holiday Party!

 Carters first Christmas!
Happy New Year! This year has brought us so much happiness and health. We are happy fr the health of our son and health of all of our families.

3 comments:

Jill said...

beautiful photos Laura!

Cara is simply beautiful! I see Cara in Carter for sure! xoxox

I hope I get to be in one of those pictures for recap of 2012!! ;)

Abigail said...

I loved seeing all the pics! So happy 2011 was good for The Meindels!!! Hoping for an even better 2012!!! Congrats again an all of your successes & achievements!!

Hannah Rose said...

I love all the pictures. :) Of course I do, as a photographer :)

Your blog design is amazing.

I'd love to have you follow along on my blog as well; www.roseandherlily.blogspot.com