Could it be at just 11 weeks I am having good days mixed into my all day nausea? This is awesome! So excited! It has been going on for about a week now and my bad days are becoming less and less. With Cara it was well till 16 weeks and with Carter until about 14. So this is fantastic news. I still have an aversion to cooking and just food in general. I do much better if I just eat out (which is not friendly on my pocket book) or if someone cooks for me. (So grateful my mom cooks for us Sunday and Mondays!)
I have noticed with this pregnancy I am not near as tired as the last two, however the past few days that has really seemed to kick in. Ill take being tired anyday over sick.
I reciently read an article online about people doing serrogacy for free. Kind of off subject but it REALLY touched me. I dont think that anyone really knows what kind of amazing people these women are that do this! For someone to have lost a child and then not be able to carry again etc, horrifying. BUT so amazing that there are women out there that do that. Super heros for sure.
I have been so overly emotional this pregnancy I cry at commercials! So I just had to share how amazing I think that is!!
Last but not least...I leave you with my life.
Friday, December 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
Glad you're feeling better! Carter is so big and so cute! You're surrogates are AMAZING!I don't talk about this on my blog, but we transferred two embryos to a surrogate last year that didn't take. She continued to be amazing through the whole thing. It was just as devastating for her as it was for me. She continues to be a big supporter. It brings me to tears just thinking about her.
Post a Comment