Today marks 10 weeks 4 days! I have gained about 4 pounds. My doctor said 2 but I swear something is wrong with that scale! Maybe I should just be happy with 2? Baby measured 5 days ahead!
When I was pregnant with Cara I had a dream she was born early. A dream she was a girl. A dream (guess I should say nightmare) she died. With Carter I had a dream he was a boy, and a dream he lived. This time around nothing. COME ON DREAMS. Good ones with pleasant thoughts please!
I suppose the very beginning of this pregnancy I did not feel too optimistic because of the clot found in my uterus and the bleeding annnnd the protein in my urine, but today seeing that heart beat away and actually being able to see it bounce about. I cant help but smile and think that there is going to be a happy ending to this story.









5 comments:
Aw, hi sweet baby!
This is great news! Congratulations! I'm 6w6d with a suprise TAC baby, so I'm in the PG boat with you. Here's hoping to happy outcomes for us both. :)
Congratulations! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!!!
Think happy thoughts!! The good dreams are just around the corner, I know it!!!
:-)
I know I'm totally late on replying to this post, but I'm curious if you have had any dreams yet??!! Hoping and praying for healthy baby and mommy and feeling better soon!
Post a Comment