Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving!



This year was the first year in possibly close to 15 years my Grandmother hosted Thanksgiving! This is a big deal as we have a huge family! 

We of course announced that Carter was going to be a big brother!



3 comments:

TanaLee Davis said...

So cool. I bet the evening was full of good food and cheer and then it exploded with love and hugs as the baby #3 was revealed! hugs mama-

Felicia

TanaLee Davis said...

Hi Laura,
Thank you for your comment. Unfortunately I do not have a Facebook account. I just feel like its not for me as far as social media goes. I do have a youtube account were I post videos.(Clearingsky4arainbow) If you'd like you can email me at (felicia_davis_1990@yahoo.com)- I check my emails frequently. If you do email me we can also exchange numbers if you'd like. I love to text many Blm's too...depending on your phone carrier I might be able to talk with you as well. Hugs-
Felicia

Abigail said...

How very exciting about your Grandma being able to host and what spectacular news and joy your whole family must have felt hearing the exciting news!