Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Under the Knife
Kyle finally had his surgery done on his shoulder! His recovery is about 6 months in total. I have him all to myself for 6 months! Not that he can do much at all but it is still nice having him around. The only complaint I have is it is difficult to do EVERYTHING by myself and work! So I have a new appreciation for single Moms!
Kyles surgeon came out to warn us that his shoulder was worse than expected. He tore his labrum (which is called a SLAP repair) as well as had pretty bad arthritis. Here is to a good fast healing for my main guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
Yikes! looks painful...
hopefully he'll recover quicker than expected. In the mean time soak him up...don't we love our men. :) Bet your lil man will enjoy his daddy too. hugs-
Felicia
Praying for a fast and speedy but healthy recovery. It definitely is hard to do EVERYTHING by yourself. It will be nice to have him around a lot though :)
Post a Comment