This is the very first picture that inspired this nursery.
These of course are over 300$ curtains from Anthropologie. {Hey I have good taste}I of course on the other hand have started to seek other sources for things I love that I "have to have" ESPECIALLY if from some of my favorites such as Pottery Barn, Ballard Designs, and West Elm. So I found these!
These are from a shop on Etsy. Shades and Up Co. The owner was FANTASTIC to work with and OH SO reasonable! You see...I am no DIY gal. I am in LOVE with the idea of DIY but have no desire to try. These were half the price and dont they look so adorable!? I did end up getting them in white since the baby's room is a warm tan color.
We found our baby furniture at Cribs to College. We assumed it would be over the top pricy but with a 50% off sale on the whole store. Who would go wrong? We ended up with a white crib that ONLY converts to toddler as we are planning on putting a daybed such as this in the room when she would move out of toddler. {Why waste money on a crib that converts into a full bed when we will not be using it}
We also picked out a small white changing table with almost a wanes coating on the side! Very cool!
Here is the rug I found! At 60$ minus shipping I think it would be a splurge but I have to have it!
Another great find to my room is my HomeGoods lamp and Chair!
The chair is small and reclines!! The lamp has a head that swivels (great for late night feeding) and I found some awesome felt flowers (Etsy), that my friend is doing to rhinestone and apply to the lamp for a splash of color!
Something I love is the rustic look of burlap. Lookie what I found!?
Another one of my Etsy finds! Instead the baby's name will be on it in light pink with light pink ribbon! This will be thumb tacked to the wall and hang above baby's crib!
This baby's room has a HUGE closet that is half the size of the room. It is walk in and even has a window in it! Instead of a chandelier we have decided to snag up this great steal at Ikea to hang in the baby's closet!
Its Great I know!
Found this steal at Pottery Barn for in back of Baby's door!
Perfect colors to match. Now just for the baby's name?!















1 comments:
Love love love everything!
Post a Comment