Monday, January 28, 2013
Whats goin on lately?
Ahhh. The big bad flu bug strikes! Took Carter to Monkey Joe's on a Monday with a girlfriend and her little ones and by Wednesday Throwing up, fever, very lethargic. Sick. Flu. Yick. It is not almost 5 days later and he is finally on the mend. In two years besides one cold and one low grade fever from teething he was never actually sick. Pretty good if you ask me! I am just so glad he is better and now praying that I do not get it!
As for me? I am now a little over 18 weeks. Blood Pressure good. Weight gain is around 12 lbs which for Carter I was over 15 lbs by 18 weeks. Heck it sure feels like more than 12! I am nerotic about my weight gain because it can make your risk for Preeclampsia higher and lord knows I do NOT want that risk any higher.
We have started the closet in her room! Our closet and our master closet we had designed by Closet by Design but after seeing what they did (not that it was not a good job because we LOVE it.) My crafty handy dandy husband has started it himself! Its slow going because of his arm he cant lift much. My Dad has been by to help out as well. We are hoping it should be done by end of February and we can pick up the baby's furniture!
We have a name! Yes yes we do! In the beginning we wanted a C name. After much thought of Cassie we decided it was just not the name for us. I loved Arden, Emmerson and Finley. My top pick was Avery. My husband wanted Remi, Desiree, or Emma. You can see how we differ here?! We ended up picking a slightly different name. Very pretty but not very common. We are ok with this because a lot of names reminded us of Cara. My husband and I did not name Cara. I was too sick and my Aunt named her. So we feel the C for a girl should start and end with her. My and her middle name Angel will still be happily carried along. We wanted this little girl to have her own letter. Its so crazy realizing I AM having another girl. The name choice was hard. Stay tuned for Pictures as I will announce in the next few weeks! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
Poor carter! I'm glad to hear that he is on the mend...seeing that the country is seeing epidemic levels of people with the flu. As for the closet- Can't wait to see what you will do with it...love your style so I can only say it WILL be great! Lastly, Glad to hear that your pluggin away without sign of PE. I think you look great and I'm rooting for you. Can't wait for your name reveal. Will you be doing a name party? Or does your family and friends already know the name?
Congratulations on your pregnancy!!!
Post a Comment