Yup! I have COMPLETELY changed the way I eat and look at food. It is NOT a diet or a weight loss fad. I just chose to eat clean. I do allow myself one cheat meal Saturday and Sunday. MEALS not cheat day! I have a few things that I refuse to give up such as my Soy milk Mocha Latte. Thats the in refrigerated section of the local grocery store so I am very DOUBTFUL it is "CLEAN" or my Iced coffee with cream and sugar at starbucks. Thats pretty much it! I eat fruit and veggies every single day. I stay away from cards or high processed foods. Here are some of my addictions!
The Lara bars are amazing! I also make self air popped pop corn. In place of sandwiches I make myself two rice cakes with (all natural no sugar added) peanut butter or almond butter) I LOVE cheese and actually in the deli section they now have a reduced sodium GREEK yogurt cheese! WHAT?! I know amazing! I am also addicted to fage greek yogurt. I try to get Carter to eat most of what I do and actually the three products I listed above he loves and he LOVES greek yogurt too!
We also have been MILK FREE for 2 years. Almond milk only!!
Now my reason for posting. Because of this I feel amazing. I have also lost 24pounds! I am only 7-8 pounds away from pre baby weight at 8 weeks post baby! It took me a year to get here after my son! I am already back into my size 6 jeans! Now my upper body thats another story since I am still breast feeding. I am well endowed in that department!
I cant wait to show some before and after photos! I recently just got the clearance two weeks ago to start working out again and I work out 5 times a week! Thank god for fitness DVD's and a super motivated best friend!
My husband and I finally were able to go out together! We went and saw Blake Shelton with my brother, his fiance and our parents! Super fun!
On a whole other level. Emery is now 2 months! Thats CRAY! She is smiling, and get this...napping the same time as Carter man! She also sleeps about 4-5 hour stretches at night! She is a overall easy happy baby. She STILL fits into newborn clothes! Peanut!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















0 comments:
Post a Comment