I just can't believe this is my life! (In a totally good way) I have two gorgeous healthy children and a wonderful HEALTHY husband. (Had a slight health scare but all is well, not even worth blogging about because it was a blip on my radar and now in the past)
Really?! I am so blessed. I am blessed to have met and hold my sweet Cara as well even though she lives forever in my heart, it is so bittersweet. It seems like yesterday when I lost her and my world came crashing down. Fast forward and I am the happiest I have ever been.
Carter is the most loving caring little boy I know. EVER. He has such compassion and a drive to make others happy! Carter has signed up for preschool and is thriving in speech therapy! SO many new words.
Emery is the sweetest little thing. She smiles at everything and believe it or not has bright clear blue eyes!
My world is revolved around these two. Not that it was not before, but now more than ever. I am not fully back at work yet and am really struggling and having a hard time with going back the three days that I work. Its so hard to leave them and not be there. I think what makes it harder for me is she is my ONLY living girl and this is it. This is my last baby. EVER. due to my complications after delivery and Emery's kidney disease we just can't chance another baby. It makes it very hard for me to leave them knowing she is it. I am praying for the strength I need to fully be at work. What an amazing summer this has been for my family!
Friday, August 30, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















0 comments:
Post a Comment