Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, July 9, 2012

Another one married off!

I have 7 brother and sister in laws! My husband was the first to get married and now his sister Katie just married this past weekend! It is always such a fantastic time to be with all of my in laws!

I did the brides makeup and all of the wedding party! I actually wore my hair up in an updo...dont faint :) Carter was the ring bearer and man was he adorable!


Congrats to Katie and John!

Below are two of my three sister in laws! Love them both!






1 comments:

Jill said...

omg Laura you look STUNNING! I absolutely love the dresses ! Funny that was the color of the wedding I went to this weekend! I love that purple for sure! And my gosh Carter is too cute!! Congrats to your sister in law!