I need to blog more. Seriously. I have been such a slacker! Honestly there is always so much going on with mommyhood that I have so much to say 90% of the time it would be a big fat rambling. Jennifer over at Mommie Couture always inspires me to write! She is not a BLM which is refreshing but at the same time experienced some major struggles in her pregnancy!
Anyone have any suggestions how I can combine my thoughts and hopefully post more often? I feel like I post more pictures than anything to keep people up to date!
Also I am not a fan on how I can't comment back when people comment? Or can I? Boo!
Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
Ask Franchesca for help! She added the comment on someone's comment for me.
I am not doing so well on keeping up to date on my blog either anymore which sometimes makes me happy as I am not in the deepest despair anymore but also saddens me that I don't have as much to say about my Claire anymore... not that she is ever far from my mind... ever... I just don't have the same need to get it all out as most is the same as before.
x <3 o
Post a Comment