Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Checking in!


I am officially about 1.5 lbs from my first goal weight. I lost almost 9 lbs. My first goal was 10. I am averaging .5 lbs a month which is .5 a week which is great! Slow keeps it off!! Here are some pics to show!


On another note my Thyroid came back wonky so I will be having that rechecked end of July as well as seeing if I still have Mono. I am in the process of weaning off Zoloft, in a few days I cut my dose even more. So far so good!

Lots of summer fun so far! A great friend of mine turned 30! We all went rollerskating 80s style for her bash!


We have made it to the pool a handful of times so far as well as a few play dates with friends! Carter loves other kids and the water! (As much as his momma!)

 

3 comments:

brigette said...

Carter is such a cutie! Your roller skate night looks like a blast!!

Angie said...

You look great! Hope you get your thyroid figured out.

Mommie Couture said...

You look GREAT love!