I am half way off Zoloft! Yay! This is a big deal for me since I have been on it for almost three years and if in the past I forgot one dose I would have withdrawal symptoms. Boo!
I am seeing a therapist and because I will not be on meds during my next pregnancy, we both concluded that was the best route to take.
I have noticed that I am very easily irritated and I am having troubles falling asleep at night. Some of my OCD tendencies are coming through as well! Boo to lists and organizational issues! Lets face it I always knew I was a tad bit nutty!
Hopefully once I am off Zoloft completely I will not experience any more withdrawal symptoms!
Monday, July 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Good for you for being able to take those steps to get off. I wasn't even on it very long and I had withdrawl symptoms, no fun:/ Good luck with your transition.
Hi Laura, i'm new to this blogging thing. I happened to find your blog. Beautiful family by the way! and when you said you wont be on meds for your next pregnancy, does that mean what i think it does? if so, great news!
Post a Comment