Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 3, 2012

Big Boy Room!

Its that time! We are in the process of changing Carter's room to a big boy room! His favorite thing in the WORLD is trucks! Lots and lots of Cars and Trucks! The lamp below was my inspiration for his room! The lamp was a steal on clearance at HomeGoods!!! The picture above the lamp I found on Etsy and the frame from Hobby Lobby. (Hobby Lobby and I are long lost lovers)

 This whole set below I found at Hobby Lobby all at different times but put all together works well!
I cant WAIT to show you guy the finished truck and car canvas that we are having made for above his big dresser! I also found a kick ass blue and white rug for in front of his crib! My brother purchased Carter a magnetic scrap book board that we have also hung in his room! It sure is coming together and can't wait to share the rest with you!