FALL! My FAVORITE season! I have already decorated for fall! My mantle has yet to be finished so I will wait to post a picture!
Nothing much new on this again. I have started running again! My parents have my treadmill and I go up to their house to use it. (It is only literally a hop skip and a jump from my house!) I only run about two to three times a week and only for about a half hour, but I suppose it is better than nothing right!? I hope...Anyways...not sure if I mentioned my hubby's surgery or not, but it is about a month away from his shoulder surgery. November 2nd is the big day. He will be out of work for about 6 months. Yowza! I will be a single mommy for a while as he will not be able to do ANYTHING. This shall be fun! Thank god the grass won't need cut in November!
I blogged about my brother being in an accident a while back. That is all said and done. He and his boyfriend purchased their first home together! They are remodeling the whole thing! Flip away!
Carter went to a pumpkin farm! Lots of chances for me to use my new camera!!!
Happy Fall Yall











0 comments:
Post a Comment