Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 28, 2012

Going...going...gone

Drum roll! After almost 2.5 years of growing my hair out...I have finally chopped it!


First picture is when it was super long! Second picture is with 5 inches off!
 1 more inches!
2 more inches! Short bob! Im sure it will grow right? ;) No really, I like it. I need a change.

My hair has TOTALLY changed in the last year. It is SUPER curly and wavy and FRIZZY! Maybe it was coming off Zoloft? Mono? Having two kids back to back? Who knows but it has changed! 

I refuse to be the mom that always just has long boring hair, and never changes! I was! I so was that mom. Now? Im not! Plus I am a stylist, so I know how to style it!! Dont be afraid of change mommas! Don't become emotionally attached to your locks!

0 comments: