Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Do unto others...

Thursday night after work I came home around 10 pm. Soon after I got a text that my very good friends brother was being rushed to the hospital. Without even thinking I got in my car and spent the night with her at the hospital. I stayed with her as long as my eyes would stay open (about 3 am). I wont get into detail about what happened and which one of my friends because it is simply not my place and after all I do blog for the whole world to see.

After losing Cara I can honestly say a lot of friends that I thought would show up at the hospital, and or my home...did not. My friends since then have forever changed. I didn't care at the time simply because I did not feel anything. No emotions. HOWEVER going through that made me a better friend and person. Knowing that sometimes people just need you to be there. They shouldn't have to ask, you should just do!

The reason I am writing this is so people out there know that if you have someone important in your life, someone you care about. Don't ask...If you need me call. OR Do you want me to come over?Most the time they dont KNOW they need someone. They WONT ask you. Just do it. They will appreciate it more than you know and I can only tell you what my mother always told me. "Do unto others as you would want done to you"

2 comments:

Tarsh said...

Love it! Very powerful and very true!

Unknown said...

Awesome and so true!