I have taken courses in photography in high school and college (of course this was before digital) but and am thrilled to learn all about it!! I am a very fast learner when I really want to learn about something. I consider myself very computer savvy, but wen it comes to phones and cameras I get a bit overwhelmed. I have to say for those of you wanting to upgrade from a point and shoot to a SLR this is the camera to go to! Easy learn! You really wont have to even get another camera as there are tons of lenses out there for additional zoom etc.
Monday, August 27, 2012
Happy Birthday to me!!
I have taken courses in photography in high school and college (of course this was before digital) but and am thrilled to learn all about it!! I am a very fast learner when I really want to learn about something. I consider myself very computer savvy, but wen it comes to phones and cameras I get a bit overwhelmed. I have to say for those of you wanting to upgrade from a point and shoot to a SLR this is the camera to go to! Easy learn! You really wont have to even get another camera as there are tons of lenses out there for additional zoom etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Happy birthday and what great pictures! I can't believe how big Carter is getting!
What an awesome birthday present!
Post a Comment