So in the mist of my parents moving, my brother moving, my mom going back to work, it is confirmed my husband will need shoulder surgery and will be unable to work for 6 months after surgery. His accident did happen at work so there is workers comp, but still scary when you know you pretty much rely on one income! Especially with our little toddler running about!
Turns out Kyle did tear his shoulder 180 degrees. Pretty painful. Not sure when his surgery is yet.
I always remind mysefl (especially now that I am off Zoloft) that things could be much worse and I can't control any of this. Day by day...day by day!
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
I am sorry to hear that your husband has to have surgery. I definitely understand depending on an income. I will keep y'all in my thoughts as his surgery and recouping approaches.
Post a Comment