Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, August 24, 2012

Doctor Ramblings


A while back I had a urine culture at my annual OBGYN checkup. I tested for some blood in my urine. My doctor was persistent that I get a recheck. I did about a month later and STILL blood in the urine. Doc called me today and told me I may want to see a urologist. If I could guess...I would guess I have slight kidney damage, which can be where my blood is coming from. That and or infection (the mono that just loves me so much it won't part) That is my most non doctor but crazy neurotic researcher of health guess. The ONLY doctor I happened not to see in my 6 month PP PE recovery was a urologist...go figure. He mentioned bladder cancer but quickly said that it was rare...which yah so was being totally healthy and losing a baby to PE so rare means nothing to me, as we all know.

This whole mono crap just wont go away. As of the beginning of August I still have it. I am guessing it is the chronic Epstein Barr Virus. Which you have forever. I believe it is basically a form of mono which eventually they deem chronic and it flares up here and there. Boo. I will ask to be rechecked in a few months here as well as the urine just to see if there still is blood. Who knows maybe it was a fluke and hey it can be normal right?!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It definitely could be a fluke :) will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that they can figure out quickly what is going on and resolve it fast.