Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Another girl

I am not quite sure if it has sunk in yet. Like FULLY sunk in. I will have another chance at bringing home a baby girl. Part of me is nervous because what if history repeats itself? I know I should not think like that but I cant help it.

I placed an order this morning on Gap/Old Navy and while I had tons of girl things in my basket I deleted a bunch. "What if"

I did this with Carter. His room was not set up until around 32-34 weeks. He arrived two weeks later. I am only 16 weeks so I am a tad nervous. However having a toddler I know I need to prepare things a bit sooner.

On the way home from our 3D ultrasound I cried because I was so happy yet Cara was our girl too. She should be here too. I would have had two girls. Sometimes I still can't believe she was taken from me.

I am not going to have a shower. Part of me is sad because I feel like every life should be celebrated. All of my children should have welcome cakes.

I am 16 weeks tomorrow. Some of my nausea has subsided and most of my food aversions. I do still have headaches but other than that no complaints. I feel like this time my stomach popped very soon but has not gotten any bigger. I was way bigger with Carter at 16 weeks.

4 comments:

brigette said...

I can totally get where you are coming from! Praying that this sweet little girl makes it here safe and healthy! Big hugs!!

Tarsh said...

all the very best xx hoping and sending you thoughts for a safe and healthy pregnancy and many happy days

Lj82 said...

Amazing to have the opportunity to have another girl- so scary all at once! My secret hope is that I get the chance to have another son one day too... Hope the next few months are entirely uneventful!

Abigail said...

I think it is absolutely normal to get saddened by the fact that precious Cara isn't here, and to have unpleasant thoughts because of what you have been through. Hoping and praying for things to continue to go smoothly