Sunday, September 11, 2011
First weekend without my little man!
Thats right you read that correct! Carter spent the weekend in Wisconsin with his Daddy! I was very anxious about it, and of course my anxiety reared, but actually it was nice. I was able to actually sleep, and get some things done and just spend time ALONE! I can't wait until he comes home obviously but I am very proud of myself for allowing this to happen since I never thought I would let Carter leave my side until he was 21 :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
Good for you mama! What a nice time I bet he had alone with Daddy! I am ready for that to happen here! except well she aint going no where near "him" . But yes a weekend ALONE for ME would be awesome!
Aw, they were up in my neck of the woods (at least the same state). Hope you got through the weekend without too much anxiety. I have a hard time with my baby being gone, and I have yet to let most people watch him for any extended period of time and he's over a year, ha ha, so I completely get the anxiety.
So happy that you were able to get some ALONE time and catch up on some very much needed rest! It is hard to be away from our LO's, but sometimes it is exactly what is needed to get rejuvenated. I am sure Carter is going to get a lot of lovin from you once he is back!! I bet Kyle loved the quality time with his son.
So proud of you, that is the hardest thing to do but much needed sometimes. He is great hands and safe and that is all that matters.
The hubby and I are going for a weekend away in October and I don't know how I'm going to leave him and try to have fun. I'm already getting sad about it!
Awesome job! Took me 2 1/2 yrs before I let Kyndra stay at grandma's!
Post a Comment