Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 23, 2011

It all begins

So my "Home makeover" has begun! The painters have started! We are having the whole home painted! We picked out soft brown, grey colors "greige" as I have learned it is nicknamed! Purples, deep greys and blues! I am super excited as this is very different decor that I had in my town home, which was mainly neutral. I am taking things very slowly, I am the MOST impatient person EVER. However I know that this needs to be a process!

We had stripped all doors and fixtures of any gold that was in the home and replaced with brushed nickle. We replaced our kitchen faucet with a super neat one!

We purchased a super nice dining table set and actually opted for a amish made kitchen table, that way we know it is real wood and will last!

I have had my eye on this desk for years. Seriously. Annndn tonight the purchase has been made! WOOO HOO!

I am getting suuuper into home decorating and thanks to Molly (who I actually know in real life) who came over today and we put our juicy brains together she helped out a ton! I am so excited to share with you before and after, the next few months to come. We hope for everything to be done by Christmas!

4 comments:

Danae said...

So exciting!!!

Harlowe said...

That's going to be amazing! Glad you got rid of gold, blech. Congrats on the new place!

Mommie Couture said...

Super excited to see the transformation come to life! :)

Abigail said...

Yay how very exciting!! Best of luck