Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Crows need feet too??

The past two years I have really aged. I am only 27. BUT I have noticed major changes. Wrinkles, lines, and grey hair that was never there before. See this?

(Excuse my little baby hairs up there growin in. Hormones I tell ya.)

I am not afriad to admit that I fear age, and any changes that come with it. That being said I am all for a lil pinch, nick or tuck. I broke my nose twice once when I was little and once when I was a gymnastic coach and I had surgery to fix my crooked nose and also refined my bump on the end of it and let me tell you how amazing that was! So worth it! Well those crows above...they DONT need feet. So I went ahead and took care of that. I did something for myself. It was just bugging me. Call me crazy, but I do not have to justify myself! I shall share some after pictures when the time comes!


1 comments:

Abigail said...

More power to you for doing something for yourself that will make you feel better! Cannot wait to see the pics of after