Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A new chapter!

Saturday October 1st we moved into our new home! The painters were still painting and it was quite hectic! BUUUT we did it! I promised myself I would document the move with pictures...well needless to say no one was in any sort of mood to take any pictures. None of our furniture arrives for another two months so all of our things are scattered about.

My lovely lovely Gia decided that she needed her own doggy door.

 This is our lovely Master Bath! I love the grey that we decided to paint it! As you can see right now we are "bathless" we are living out of Carters bathroom right now. Our Master Bath should be complete within a week! Our room is FILLED with tarps and plastic (now I really feel italian) due to all the dust from the master bath, so I can't share that picture just yet! We had Closets by Design come out and do Carters closet and our master closet and let me tell you how awesome that is! I will share pictures soon!

I found these really cool rugs that I am going to base a lot of my decor off. 

My old decor was very rustic like. Lots of oil rubbed bronze, browns, coppers, reds. etc. Now I am totally feeling the blue, grey, purples! My style has totally changed and I am very surprised! This is all so fun and exciting!


 Now you can see my decor and taste has changed and I love it!


There is still a lot that needs to be done in the home. I am having some major anxiety living under tarps and having dirt and dust everywhere. I know that I am the one that wanted these changes and that it will all be more than beautiful when it is all said and done but its still hard when your living in a mess, when your a neat freak!

2 comments:

Abigail said...

I hear you on having anxiety while things are under construction in your home (I have OCD about cleanliness and organization too) You are absolutely right the final product will make it all worth while!!!

Harlowe said...

It looks gorgeous so far!