Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, October 15, 2011

October 15

This day was just like any other day. Untill of course November 2009. Then October (which not to mention is my FAVORITE month of the year, my wedding date is the 18 and then halloween!) became the month before loss, the month before my world decided to crumble.

October and I have a love hate relationship now.

October is Infant loss awareness month. Before I lost Cara, I would have never known that. Why? Oh thats right...NO ONE TALKS ABOUT IT. Lame.



Today I remember Cara and all the other babies lost. Today and every day.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Thinking of you and sweet Cara♥

Tarsh said...

We lit a candle here in NZ too for our beautiful girl and for all the other babies....xo

The Mac's House said...

Oh Cara, she is indeed beautiful. That little hand, so precious.

Jill said...

Sweet baby Cara today and always <3

Abigail said...

Always thinking about you, Cara, and all the other babies.